Click here for our Process for Providing Quotes >>
The CIS Process for Providing Quotes
- 1. Lender contacts CIS inquiring about services.
- 2. CIS describes applicable services to Lender.
- 3. Lender determines the scope of risk management services they want provided for their specific site from the CIS’ services menu.
- 4. CIS requests the following pertinent project information from the Lender:
- a. Is the project Residential or Commercial?
- b. Is the project new construction or rehab/remodel?
- c. Is the project all on one budget or are there separate budgets for separate units?
- d. Do you have a budget that you are able to send us?
- e. How many buildings? How many units will need to be inspected?
- f. How many stories are there?
- g. What is the square footage of the building(s)?
- h. Will there be site improvements or just the building(s)?
- i. Do you have a set of plans you can send us? (pdf version is fine).
- j. Can you provide me with a zip code for the project so we can check for inspectors in the area?
- 5. Once this information is received, CIS will provide a quote for the services requested.
EXPERIENCE HIGHER STANDARDS IN CONSTRUCTION INSPECTION SERVICES WITH CIS INSPECTS AND OUR PROFESSIONAL RESULTS!
Request a complimentary consultation with our team
We offer a full range of risk management and construction inspection services Nationwide.
© 2020 Construction Inspection Specialists - All Rights Reserved - Parent company The Morgan Kellie Group, Inc.